The Profile The Performer The Composer The Thinker Awards/Discography
Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratisthan, Mumbai
- This is a cultural charitable trust established by Pt.Jitendra Abhisheki in 1980-81.
- The main objective of the Trust is to provide all possible assistance to Gurus and disciples who are striving hard to pursue and preserve the purity and sanctity of Indian Classical Music, braving odds and adverse circumstances.
- Apart from contributions by the Abhisheki family and Abhisheki’s disciples, the Trust also welcomes donations from generous lovers of the tradition of Indian classical Music. The task is stupendous and the means limited. However the Trust is trying its best to support Gurus and Shishyas whose, dignity wouldn’t prompt them to ask for assistance.
- The donations to the Trust are eligible to legitimate Income Tax Concessions.
- Crossed Cheques/DD’s, may be mailed to one of the following addresses:-
- (1) Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratishthan Mumbai,
Executive Trustee Co. Bank Of Maharashtra,
Gadkari Chowk, Dadar, Mumbai
Phone- 022-445 43 90
- (2) Shri.Shounak Abhisheki,
Chief Trustee Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratishthan,
Sthairya Co-op Society Karve Nagar, Pune 411052
Phone- 020-2544 09 24, Mobile-(+91)9822008334
Family -Disciples Contemporaries Photo-Gallery Audio-Videos Press Clippings
© Shounak Abhisheki
Concept by Shounak Abhisheki, Mandar Vaidya
Designed by Avanti Punde,Script by Shri.Ajit Soman